Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Adventures of Tee & DanO: Part VI

Christmas In Mexico:

DanO: What about San Diego?

Tee: Apparently they’re going through a housing affordability crisis.

DanO: Lol.  How do you just know that?

Tee: Wikipedia?  I am a lightning fast researcher.

DanO: What about fucking Mexico?

Tee: We would probably be the first people to illegally immigrate to Mexico ever.  So I might be down.

DanO: This weekend?

Tee: I was thinking more like January.  Might as well take advantage of Christmas.

DanO: Christmas will take advantage of you!

Tee: That doesn’t sound too bad?

DanO: You don’t know that man.  I seenz Christmas do the worst things.  I seenz it!

Tee: Actually I’m pretty sure more people die during Christmas than any time of year, so fair enough.

DanO: I seenz it!

No comments:

Post a Comment